How to enroll
- To enroll and schedule a course, contact me.
- At least two students must be scheduled at the same time for the class to be held.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date we select for the course (refunds will be considered in extreme circumstances).
- Cash, personal checks or PayPal accepted
Tuition only covers the actual instruction of the course and the NACD certification card. You are responsible for all other costs (travel, entrance fees, gear purchases, gear rental, air or nitrox fills, etc.).
- Cavern Course: $400 per person (2 days)
- Intro Course: $400 per person (2 days)
- Cavern/Intro Combo Course: $500 per person (3 days)
- Apprentice Course: $400 per person (2 days)
- Full Cave Course:
- $400 per person (2 days - 4 dives or more; already at apprentice level)
- $700 per person (4 days - 8 dives or more; already at intro level)
- DPV course: $400 per person (2 days)
- Stage course: $400 per person (2 days)
Multi-diver discounts (groups larger than two individuals) and private one-on-one courses are available; contact me for details.
Tuition costs for the technical courses (nitrox and beyond) is calculated on an inexpensive "as-needed" basis, since typically these courses are tacked onto a primary overhead course (such as apprentice or full cave).
- [Preferred] NACD Student Cavern/Cave Workbook (see www.safecavediving.com/store.asp)
- NSS/CDS Cavern Diving Manual (see www.nsscds.com or check Amazon)
- NSS/CDS Cave Diving Manual (this will last you through Full Cave, if you go that far)
- NSS/CDS Student Workbook (recommended, but not required until Apprentice/Full)
- Basic Cave Diving: A Blueprint for Survival (recommended, but not required)
- Appropriate TDI technical manual for the technical courses